Friday, July 17, 2015

7 Days of Fashion - Themed

1 Comments
Last June, we had a styling homework titled "7 Days of Fashion" which we were given a theme for each outfit. We are supposed to upload it on Instagram and tag our prof, Ms. Raizel Dy. I did have a hard time with this homework because first, I don't know where I could get a shot of beachwear and formal event. But because we're supposed to pass it that week, I just let my sister who is also a photographer to take good shots na lang regardless of the place. And of course, thanks also for the help of my cousin, Ube Rostata. So here is my 7 days of fashion outfits.


1) Beach wear


2) Concert


3) Casual


4) Date Night


5) Formal


6) Fashion Event


7) Meeting

And of course, the rejected OOTDs. Did you really think it was easy looking pretty in those shots? Ha ha ha. You're wrong. Here is a collage of some of my "behind-the-scenes" poses during those photoshoots.


You could check my Instagram account at @iamraluna



You may also like

1 comment:

  1. Hello there Claire! Will try to share my style at Voguedrobe too! Thanks for the suggestion :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Feel free to send us feedbacks and comments :)