Saturday, August 22, 2015

StyledByRachelVillaluna: Rica@18

0 Comments
Rica Matilde is a client of my Mom from her events coordination business and she recommended me to be her stylist on her pre-debut shoot. And like all my other clients, I love her! We met a few weeks before the shoot to finalize the looks and I was super excited because we've got 4 layouts to shoot. She wanted to showcase her casual and musically-inclined self in 2 layouts and another for her debut theme as another 2 layouts. We had our photoshoot mostly at the South area, near Tagaytay.























Congratulations to Rica and of course, to her glam team!
Thank you for making me part of your journey to legality!

Photographed by: Blessing Photography

P.S.
For pre-debut, engagement / pre-nuptial or editorial styling inquiries and bookings,


You may also like

No comments:

Hello there! Feel free to send us feedbacks and comments :)