Wednesday, November 27, 2013

BOHEMIAN GALAXY

0 Comments

This was during our Family Encounter Weekend at La Salette, Silang, Tagaytay last month. It's a church activity where your family reconnects with each other. It helps the family bring back the connection and bonding they imagined or want. Anyway, if you're wondering who is the child beside me, that's my very sweet godchild Buchai. We served as presenting families where we do talks about bringing the family's closeness back and stuff like that.


 Anyway, about my outfit. I wore a simple white long-sleeves shirt and added that Bohemian feel necklace. And yes, I think it's kinda bohemian with its vintage design. And of course my awesome red galaxy leggings. I didn't intended to look Bohemian-ish but when I wore this outfit it gave me that feeling. Plus the place we took this picture is just Bohemian-ish. (Is there even a word like that? Hahahaha!)


Genevieve Gozum Ring | Tomato Necklace | Guess Watch | Isabella Gel Nail Polish


Genevieve Gozum Galaxy Leggings | Century Flats


Vote this look at: chictopia.com/iamraluna




You may also like

No comments:

Hello there! Feel free to send us feedbacks and comments :)