Thursday, May 29, 2014

YOU CAN'T SIT WITH US

0 Comments
Whoa! I missed blogging here. Haha. It has been months since I last posted here. Anyway, let's talk about this outfit. I call this my "working" outfit. I wore this during one of my "client's" shoot, who is my sister. It was during her pre-debut pictorial. She was changing her clothes to another outfit so I grabbed the opportunity to have outfit shots. Not so much accessories or prints, just plain and simple black and white combination. I wore black leggings so if ever I would sit down on the floor, my leggings wouldn't look that dirty unlike other colored leggings. Another thing is that, I could move freely rather than in pants.


If you know that you are going to have a day full of running and walking, go with flat shoes. It.will.never.fail.you. Yes, because not only your feet will be protected, you wouldn't feel that tired. And also, black shoes goes well with any colored pants! So my advice to you girls and boys is to buy a black and chic sneakers/flat shoes. It can be your everyday shoes. A lot of my college friends wear black sneakers and it goes well with any outfits they wear. And of course, even though your shoes is nice and cool, if you couldn't pull it off, nothing will happen. Also, have confidence in whatever outfit you are wearing! You may wear a black leather shoes but if you are that confident, maybe you could start a trend! But again, confidence is very different from arrogance. Okay?



I also got new glasses! Yay! My glasses were inspired by Ninoy glasses and a lot of my fellow officemates wore this kind of glasses so I gave it a try. At first, it was a bit strange wearing such big glasses but then when I played volleyball, it was good because I could see things more clearly and I think it looks nice :)


Guess Watch | SM Department Store Shoes | Instashop (now BlackBox) Muscle Tee | U.S thrifted Leggings


Vote this look at: chictopia.com/iamraluna



You may also like

No comments:

Hello there! Feel free to send us feedbacks and comments :)